Zero Support Response from Insydium

General discussion about Cycles 4D.
rb357

Zero Support Response from Insydium

Post by rb357 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:30 pm

I purchased an upgrade to cycles and x particles during the black friday sale of 2018, I submitted two tickets to Insydium support and other than the auto-reply, received no response. None! And it's been more than a week. Thankfully, it was resolved via another user, I'll admin, it was a dumb oversight on my part, but since 'support' is supposed to be included with a new license I don't understand why Insydium didn't reply to either ticket. Maybe someone from insydium will see this and check into to the matter. If not, then I'm definitely not going to be considering a 'maintenance' license next year. I guess its buyer beware.

d_oreilly

Re: Zero Support Response from Insydium

Post by d_oreilly » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Please contact support with an alternative e-mail address, we have replied twice to you with no response.

steve

Post by steve » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:56 pm

You have also had a response from me on C4D Cafe, have you not checked that?

rb357

Post by rb357 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:35 am

No, I did not see your message on the c4d cafe site because I got my answer on that thread long before you posted your reply. And I’ve checked my spam folder and no messages are trapped there. Let me ask you something. I purchased the product and received the emails for downloading and I also received the purchase receipt. I received the auto response for the ticket I opened. Why would the only emails I didn’t receive be the ones containing the resolution? I believe you sent it like you said but what makes the resolution email different resulting in the only one not received? I opened another ticket two days ago I think using the sales contact. I thought maybe some emails were going to the email address of the original owner since my first license was transferred to me. I thought maybe you were sending responses to that email instead of mine and I asked them to check my account and see if that could be happening. Of course I haven’t received a response to that ticket either. Haha. Put yourself in my shoes. The only email I’m not getting is the resolution email. So what would you think? Thanks

d_oreilly

Post by d_oreilly » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:47 am

Our support (in fact me) replied 3 times to you and our sales have replied. You could have contacted us and supplied an alternative e-mail address, as stated on our sales contact form:
Please check the e-mail address you gave is correct. We may need an alternative.
Spam filters aren't just your local e-mail ones, mail service providers sometimes block mails too. Spam filters don't just operate on the address, but also the e-mail content. Also our auto replies come from a different server (IP) to our main (office) e-mails.

If you contact us with an alternative e-mail address I will forward you all our attempts to contact you, we have tried to contact you but you have just assumed we are not bothering which is entirely incorrect.