Cloner disappearing in Cycles, but not in viewport

General discussion about Cycles 4D.
ciaran

Cloner disappearing in Cycles, but not in viewport

Post by ciaran » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:17 pm

So I've made some amends to a project I've already rendered, with no problems, pretty simple, just some low poly cars going along a super basic motorway system. They are all clones set to clone onto a spline, animated simply by changing the Rate parameter in the Object menu. However, 2 of my clone groups vanish in the Cycles preview window, and the render, after 225 and 243 frames, while they remain visible in the C4D viewport. Aside from a camera move, there are no keyframes. In the first version, it rendered out fine.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Mohamed Sakr

Re: Cloner disappearing in Cycles, but not in viewport

Post by Mohamed Sakr » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 pm

ciaran wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:17 pm
So I've made some amends to a project I've already rendered, with no problems, pretty simple, just some low poly cars going along a super basic motorway system. They are all clones set to clone onto a spline, animated simply by changing the Rate parameter in the Object menu. However, 2 of my clone groups vanish in the Cycles preview window, and the render, after 225 and 243 frames, while they remain visible in the C4D viewport. Aside from a camera move, there are no keyframes. In the first version, it rendered out fine.

Any ideas how I can fix this?
without a scene I can't help.
do they render fine in the Picture Viewer?

ciaran

Re: Cloner disappearing in Cycles, but not in viewport

Post by ciaran » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Picture viewer? No.
Project file is at https://we.tl/YWv6xjngLS - the 2mb file limit for attachments is daft.