Weird pop up message when loading C4D/Cycles

General discussion about Cycles 4D.
ButterGroove

Weird pop up message when loading C4D/Cycles

Post by ButterGroove » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I just purchased the full version of Cycles, was using the demo before. Now every time I load up C4D, I get this pop up message:

"This file was not created with this Cycles 4D license. You may only open your own files. Thank you"

When I click OK, it loads up C4D just fine. But it is pretty annoying, because I'm not opening up a file created with a different version of Cycles or anything like that. I'm just loading up C4D with a fresh untitled scene. Any idea how to make this annoying message go away?

Mohamed Sakr

Re: Weird pop up message when loading C4D/Cycles

Post by Mohamed Sakr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 pm

ButterGroove wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm
Hey guys, I just purchased the full version of Cycles, was using the demo before. Now every time I load up C4D, I get this pop up message:

"This file was not created with this Cycles 4D license. You may only open your own files. Thank you"

When I click OK, it loads up C4D just fine. But it is pretty annoying, because I'm not opening up a file created with a different version of Cycles or anything like that. I'm just loading up C4D with a fresh untitled scene. Any idea how to make this annoying message go away?
Cycles4D license won't openCycles4D demo file (and viceversa) (in other words, Cycles4D demo file won't open anywhere else other than that demo version).

ButterGroove

Post by ButterGroove » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 pm

I understand that but I'm not opening a demo file. I'm just opening up C4D with a blank slate and I get this pop up every time.

Mohamed Sakr

Post by Mohamed Sakr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

ButterGroove wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 pm
I understand that but I'm not opening a demo file. I'm just opening up C4D with a blank slate and I get this pop up every time.
please contact the support.

ButterGroove

Post by ButterGroove » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:13 am

OK will do